WHAT IS YOGA DAY ?
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Summer_solstice The International Day of yoga has been celebrated every year on 21 June since 2015.
- Yoga is a physical, mental and spiritual practice which originated in India.
- The Indian Prime Minister, Narendra Modi, in his UN address suggested the date of 21 June, as it is the longest day of the year in the Northern Hemisphere (summer solstice) and shares a special significance in many parts of the world.
Theme for Yoga Day 2021
‘Yoga For Wellness’ to be theme of International Yoga Day 2021. ‘Yoga For Wellness’ to be theme of International Yoga Day 2021
- Yoga improves strength, balance and flexibility
- Yoga helps with back pain relief
- Yoga can ease arthritis symptoms
- Yoga benefits heart health
- Yoga relaxes you, to help you sleep better
- Yoga can mean more energy and brighter moods
- Yoga helps you manage stress.
Yoga for kids
Beleow are some links for finding the best yoga asanas for kids.
N.B. we do not own the below contents.