Diwali or Deepavali or Divali is a festival of lights and one of the major festivals celebrated by Hindus. It is celebrated during the Hindu Calendar month Kartika . Diwali symbolizes the spiritual “victory of light over darkness, good over evil, and knowledge over ignorance”. It marks the celebration of the day Lord Rama returned to his kingdom Ayodhya with his wife Sita and his brother Lakshmana after defeating Ravana in Lankaafter serving 14 years of exile. Crackers , Diyas and lights mark the celebrations of this festival . So we present 10 lines speech on Diwali for Kids.
10 lines on Diwali for kids
- Diwali is one of the most important Hindu festivals.
- It is celebrated during the month of Kartika on Amavasya or the no moon day .
- It is known as the Festival Of Lights .
- On this day Lord Shree Ram returned to Ayodhya. People welcomed him with diyas and hence diwali marks his return .
- People clean and decorate their houses on this day.
- They light diyas , decorate with lights and burst crackers.
- Sweets and gifts are exchanged between houses on this day.
- We also worship Goddess Laxmi and God Ganesha on this day.
- We get school holidays to celebrate Diwali.
- Diwali is the most loved festival and we like to celebrat eit very much. I wish Happy Diwali to all my friends and families.